This blog is devoted to my architectural sketching adventures and musings about the integration of architecture and sketching.
I hope not only to share my own on-location architectural sketches but provide tips and methodologies for sketching and understanding architecture.
Also, most importantly, I wish to explore ways in which, in a digital age, we can not only defend but
promote freehand sketching within the architectural profession.

Friday, September 28, 2012

White house on the corner

My morning sketches are great training exercises as I have so limited time 15min max and just got to go for it.

This morning I followed an impulse to sketch this house. Didn't bother setting up perspective lines but I did start at the top and get those main roof forms first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin